KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has extended the last date for filing annual income tax returns up to November 15 from October 31, 2017 for salary persons and business individuals.
The FBR issued Circular No. 08 for extension in date of filing of income tax returns/statements for tax year 2017.
According to the circular the date of filing of returns of total income/statement of final taxation which was due on August 31, 2017 and extended up to October 31 has been extended up to November 15, 2017.
Similarly, the date of filing of income tax returns/statements of final taxation which was due on September 30 and extended up to October 31, 2017 for individuals and association of persons (AOPs) has been extended to November 15, 2017.
The date of filing of returns of total income/statements of final taxation of companies which was due on September 30, 2017 and extended up to October 31, 2017 has been extended to November 15, 2017.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Customs Intelligence Karachi lodged FIR against M/s Loyal Traders 19-Nov-2019
- SECP warns public against investing in fraudulent investment and ponzi schemes 19-Nov-2019
- HomeServe to acquire 79% stake in eLocal for $140mn 19-Nov-2019
- Fitch Ratings Affirms PhosAgro’s BBB-/Stable Credit Rating 19-Nov-2019
- Standard Drilling agrees to sell Standard Supporter for $15mn 19-Nov-2019
- iCandy enters game development & publishing agreements with Nanali and MoviGame 19-Nov-2019
- TechnologyOne SaaS soars 44% and drives strong profit growth 19-Nov-2019
- The a2 Milk extends supply agreement with Synlait Milk 19-Nov-2019
- Nebras Power acquires 9.9% stake in Amin Renewable Energy 19-Nov-2019
- Air Arabia places $14 billion order for 120 Airbus A320 family aircraft 19-Nov-2019