KARACHI: The ‘Passing Out’ ceremony of newly recruited Sepoys and Drivers was held in Hyderabad. The staff has recently been recruited by Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) in different collectorates of Pakistan.
However, it is the distinction of MCC Hyderabad being the only collectorate which took initiative and arranged a Physical Training Program for new recruits with the collaboration of Hyderabad Police, and managed it from within its own available resources. The training was spread over a period of six months which concluded with Passing Out on March 30, 2017 at Custom House Hyderabad.
Now the Sepoys are set to start their classroom training along with Sepoys from other collectorates at DOTR Custom House Karachi for the period of two months.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- S&P upgrades Norwegian oil and gas company Aker BP 11-Nov-2019
- Indus Motor to operate on 40 percent capacity till December 11-Nov-2019
- Business leaders condemn PM Imran Khan for calling everyone tax thieves 11-Nov-2019
- SHC stays recovery notice of 2 per cent ACD CONCESSION UNDER AUTOMOTIVE POLICY 11-Nov-2019
- EML Payments announces acquisition of PFS of Ireland 11-Nov-2019
- IDEX begins trading on the OTCQB Venture Market in United States 11-Nov-2019
- Rural Connectivity Group chooses Redflow for off-grid energy storage in New Zealand 11-Nov-2019
- Emaar records 25% increase in sales, 20% increase in profits 11-Nov-2019
- Agro Blockchain increases number of machines in production to 7,000 11-Nov-2019
- Abcam acquires Proteomics and Immunology business from Expedeon for €120 million 11-Nov-2019