KARACHI: Collector Islamabad Dr. Arslan Subuctageen has initiated a crackdown against the amugglibg of currency and gold abroad.
On receiving specific information a Major Crack down against attempt of Currency and Gold Smuggling at Islamabad Int Airport has been Initiated by Collector Customs Dr. Arslan.
This includes Checking of all Dubai Bound Aircrafts, Catering goods, Checking of passengers going through VIP/ Rawal and Int. Departure lounge.
Vigilance cell has also been put on High Alert. Customs Staff will jointly monitor with ASF the X-ray Scanners for all Dubai going Passengers.i
Information Display and announcements for Public Awareness has also been Initiated.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- PM approves establishment of national, provincial and divisional level Crossing Point Task Forces 17-Nov-2019
- ASO Preventive recovers smuggled Gutka worth Rs12.075 million 17-Nov-2019
- Bahrain Bourse lists BD 185 million Government Development Bond 17-Nov-2019
- ADX issues paper to facilitate develop platforms in the Crypto Asset space 17-Nov-2019
- FPCCI organizes 43rd Export Award 17-Nov-2019
- Container ordered to be released by SHC 16-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta recovers smuggled vehicles worth Rs90 million 16-Nov-2019
- Select varieties of Breakstone’s Cottage Cheese being recalled due to potential presence of metal, plastic 16-Nov-2019
- DiaMonTech AG share subscription launched on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange 16-Nov-2019
- AM Best affirms credit ratings of Sooner Insurance Company 16-Nov-2019