KARACHI: Collector Islamabad Dr. Arslan Subuctageen has initiated a crackdown against the amugglibg of currency and gold abroad.
On receiving specific information a Major Crack down against attempt of Currency and Gold Smuggling at Islamabad Int Airport has been Initiated by Collector Customs Dr. Arslan.
This includes Checking of all Dubai Bound Aircrafts, Catering goods, Checking of passengers going through VIP/ Rawal and Int. Departure lounge.
Vigilance cell has also been put on High Alert. Customs Staff will jointly monitor with ASF the X-ray Scanners for all Dubai going Passengers.i
Information Display and announcements for Public Awareness has also been Initiated.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Update on COVID-19 @ Harbor Front Building 12-Mar-2020
- Pak-Qatar General Takaful Signs Agreement with Machinesells.com 12-Mar-2020
- Special Customs court quit accused importers Misdeclaration case of 2010 decided 12-Mar-2020
- Owners of Kiran Food Products booked for possession of smuggled betel nut 12-Mar-2020
- OCA: Asian Beach Games Sanya 2020 to go ahead as scheduled 11-Mar-2020
- FPCCI Women Entrepreneur Committee celebrated Women Day 11-Mar-2020
- ToTok remains eager to cooperate with Apple and Google to get back in their app stores 11-Mar-2020