KARACHI: Pakistan Customs Panel (PCP) had a sweeping success in the elections for Preventive Service Officers’ Association and Preventive Service Club for the term 2016.
Anser Ata Anser of PCP securing 142 votes against 130 votes of Syed Samsam Qadir Shah of Preventive Service Alliance (PSA) won the office of President of Association.
Saeed Ahmed Markhand of PCP securing 136 votes against 132 votes of Ejaz Ali Lkoso of Preventive Service Alliance (PSA) won the office of Vice President of Association.
M. Javed Iqbal of PCP securing 157 votes against 115 votes of Shamim Akhtar of Preventive Service Alliance (PSA) won the office of General Secretary of Association.
Jamal Zia of PCP securing 159 votes against 111 votes of S.M Irfan Ali of Preventive Service Alliance (PSA) won the office of Joint Secretary of Association.
Hafiz Khalid Shakir of PCP securing 149 votes against 121 votes of Muntazir Mehdi Baloch of Preventive Service Alliance (PSA) won the office of Treasurer for the Association.
Pakistan Customs Panel (PCP) also secured 08 out of 10 seats for the body members of Preventive Service Officers’ Association. Members on the governing body of the Association include Akbar Ahmad and Zulfiqar Ali Shaikh of PSA and Syed Raghib Hasnain, Rana Rashid Mehmood, Syed Nehal Ashrafi, Abdus Salam, Agha Najamuddin, Mohammad Farooq, Owais Shaikh and Saleem Raza of PCP.
Kamil Hassan of PCP securing 174 votes against 93 votes of Iftikhar Hasan Khan of Preventive Service Alliance (PSA) won the office of Secretary of Preventive Service Club while Salahuddin Wazir of PCP was elected unopposed for Treasurer.
Candidates elected members of Preventive Service Club include Bashir Ali, Allahwasaya Zubair, Azarn Khalid, Samar Hussain, Rehan Jafri, Irfan Asghar, M. Zubair Siddiqui, S.Ali Nawab and A. Jabbar Khan Niazi.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- PM approves establishment of national, provincial and divisional level Crossing Point Task Forces 17-Nov-2019
- ASO Preventive recovers smuggled Gutka worth Rs12.075 million 17-Nov-2019
- Bahrain Bourse lists BD 185 million Government Development Bond 17-Nov-2019
- ADX issues paper to facilitate develop platforms in the Crypto Asset space 17-Nov-2019
- FPCCI organizes 43rd Export Award 17-Nov-2019
- Container ordered to be released by SHC 16-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta recovers smuggled vehicles worth Rs90 million 16-Nov-2019
- Select varieties of Breakstone’s Cottage Cheese being recalled due to potential presence of metal, plastic 16-Nov-2019
- DiaMonTech AG share subscription launched on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange 16-Nov-2019
- AM Best affirms credit ratings of Sooner Insurance Company 16-Nov-2019