KARACHI: Director Customs Valuation Wasif Memon has revised the customs values of sodium sulphate anhydrousvide Valuation Ruling No. 891/2016.
A number of provisional relies cases were referred by the clearance collectorates, also representation by commercial importers and PCDMA were received for revision of Valuation Ruling No.802/2016 as they contended that the values of the subject item have fallen in the international market.
An exercise was undertaken to determine the values of sodium sulphate anhydrous under PCT 2833.1100 afresh.
The customs values of sodium sulphate anhydrous of China & Taiwan origin are fixed at $0.11/kg, of India at $0.119/KG, of India via land route at 0.115/kg and all other origins at $0.13/kg.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Trustpower Limited announces sale of its electricity metering business 18-Nov-2019
- Dutch companies discuss joint venture for potato seeds and dairy 18-Nov-2019
- Dubai Islamic Bank completes $750 million Sukuk issue 18-Nov-2019
- Pakistan Customs steps up anti-smuggling enforcement across country 18-Nov-2019
- Economy showing signs of improvement: Governor SBP 18-Nov-2019
- Artificial Intelligence can boost education efficiency 18-Nov-2019
- Pak-Qatar General Takaful Signs Agreement with Emaan Islamic Banking 18-Nov-2019
- Customs court extends remand of accused who fired at officials 18-Nov-2019
- Real Estate Investors acquire properties for £7.45 million 18-Nov-2019
- FutureGov wins UK IT Award for best public sector IT project 18-Nov-2019