MCC Islamabad seizes 1600 smuggled mobile phones KARACHI: MCC Islamabad I&P seized large quantity of mobile phones worth Rs 20 million and arrested four smugglers.
Airport Customs seized large consignment of expensive Smart cell phones which were attempted to be smuggled into Pakistan from VIP Lounge of Islamabad International Airport.
Four persons were checked and 1600 mobile phones were recovered from their possession.
FIR is lodged and investigations initiated by I&P Branch of islamabad Customs .
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Revenue Division constitutes Steering Committee for restructuring of FBR 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta comes hard on smuggling 15-Nov-2019
- Transit cargo replacement: Director of M/s E-Movers arrested 15-Nov-2019
- SHC to see whether its orders complied or else Petition by fabric importers 15-Nov-2019
- SHC orders provisional release of Pajero jeep 15-Nov-2019
- Adamas completes share sale and purchase agreement with Infinity Capital Group 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Intelligence Quetta seizes 89,000 liters of smuggled diesel 15-Nov-2019
- Middle Island seeks 10 exploration licenses in the northern territory 15-Nov-2019
- Hydrix signs $5 million loan facility with Pure Asset Management 15-Nov-2019
- Tokai Tokyo to invest $5.0 million in Singapore’s STO exchange operator ICHX 14-Nov-2019