KARACHI: CIA police Jamshoro has lodged an FIR against three accused Qavi Ansari, Ghulam Nabi Shahzad and another for smuggling 2800 liters of High Speed Diesel (HSD), 4800 liters of petrol of Iranian origin, Bedford Oil tanker and black Corolla Car worth millions of rupees.
According to details, CIA police Jamshoro raided on Diesel/Petrol agency situated near Nooriabad. In the meantime, after seeing the police party, the agency owners disappeared in the wink of an eye from the place. During the raid, it revealed that the agency was involved in selling Iranian smuggled HSD and petrol.
Later, the CIA police sealed the Agency and seized truck bearing registration No.CI-1627 loaded with petrol in its first chamber while diesel in the second chamber and a corolla car bearing registration No.AMV-209.
It is pertinent to mention that after the seizure of the agency and vehicles, CIA police informed the MCC, Hyderabad regarding the said raid. Anti Smuggling Organization (ASO) staff reached the CIA Center, Kotri and took possession of all the seized articles in writing.
Lastly, seized HSD, Petrol, Truck and a car has been deposited in the State Warehouse, MCC Hyderabad. Further investigations are underway to arrest the accused persons.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- S&P upgrades Centene Corp by one notch to reflect its improved stand-alone credit quality 12-Nov-2019
- Overseas Pakistani workers remit $7.478 billion in four months 12-Nov-2019
- NAB Karachi arrests Haji Adam Jokhio 12-Nov-2019
- Locally assembles passenger car sales decline 56pc in October 2019 12-Nov-2019
- PIA to open its office at KCCI premises 12-Nov-2019
- SHC stays auction in petition by Hikmat Traders Notice of Contempt of Court issued to Collector, ADC, AC, Principal Appraiser PMBQ for Nov 14 12-Nov-2019
- SECP approves Growth Enterprise Market listing regulations 12-Nov-2019
- Lifenet Insurance launches Jibun 3 and Jibun 3 for Women 12-Nov-2019
- MODEC, Mitsui, MOL and Marubeni to proceed with the deepwater FPSO charter project in Brazil 12-Nov-2019
- Jumbo to acquire Gatherwell to enter UK market 12-Nov-2019