KARACHI: Model Customs Collectorate of Exports has lodged an FIR against onion exporter for depriving the economy of valuable foreign exchange through submitting fake and forged Form-E.
The FIR has booked Hussain, proprietor of M/s Al-Jazib Enterprises for exporting big onions in packed plastic bags by submitting forged Form-E.
According to details, Jalal Mehmood Kazi, Examining officer of Export Intelligence branch had earlier received information, voluntarily provided by clearing Agent M/s Al-Kasib regarding export of Big onions packed in Plastic Mesh bags through fabricated export documents certainly Form ‘E’.
Consequently, scrupulous scrutiny of documents pertaining to two Goods Declaration revealed that the exporter had deliberately furnished fake Form-E through computerized system of WeBOC, hence causing a loss of foreign exchange equivalent to Rs 2.243 million to the national exchequer.
Further efforts are underway to arrest the culprit and accomplices involved in this crime.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- S&P upgrades Norwegian oil and gas company Aker BP 11-Nov-2019
- Indus Motor to operate on 40 percent capacity till December 11-Nov-2019
- Business leaders condemn PM Imran Khan for calling everyone tax thieves 11-Nov-2019
- SHC stays recovery notice of 2 per cent ACD CONCESSION UNDER AUTOMOTIVE POLICY 11-Nov-2019
- EML Payments announces acquisition of PFS of Ireland 11-Nov-2019
- IDEX begins trading on the OTCQB Venture Market in United States 11-Nov-2019
- Rural Connectivity Group chooses Redflow for off-grid energy storage in New Zealand 11-Nov-2019
- Emaar records 25% increase in sales, 20% increase in profits 11-Nov-2019
- Agro Blockchain increases number of machines in production to 7,000 11-Nov-2019
- Abcam acquires Proteomics and Immunology business from Expedeon for €120 million 11-Nov-2019