KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has notified the names of officers nominated to attend a meeting regarding Global Shield Operational Coordination, which is commencing in Dushanbe from 15-16 April 2015.
The officials nominated by FBR includes Shaukat Hayat, Dy.Collector MCC (Exports) from Karachi, Rana Irfan Shaukat, Assistant Collector, MCC Faisalabad, Maqbool Ahmed Baloch, MCC Gwadar, Muhammad Azam, Assistant Director IOCO, Karachi and Muhammad Shuja, Senior Preventive Officer of MCC (Preventive) district Karachi.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Trustpower Limited announces sale of its electricity metering business 18-Nov-2019
- Dutch companies discuss joint venture for potato seeds and dairy 18-Nov-2019
- Dubai Islamic Bank completes $750 million Sukuk issue 18-Nov-2019
- Pakistan Customs steps up anti-smuggling enforcement across country 18-Nov-2019
- Economy showing signs of improvement: Governor SBP 18-Nov-2019
- Artificial Intelligence can boost education efficiency 18-Nov-2019
- Pak-Qatar General Takaful Signs Agreement with Emaan Islamic Banking 18-Nov-2019
- Customs court extends remand of accused who fired at officials 18-Nov-2019
- Real Estate Investors acquire properties for £7.45 million 18-Nov-2019
- FutureGov wins UK IT Award for best public sector IT project 18-Nov-2019