KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Tuesday notified posting and transfers of senior officers of Pakistan Customs Services with immediate effect.
According to the notification, Tariq Ahad Nawaz, (Pakistan Customs Service/BS-21) has been assigned look-after charge as DG, (IPR) Enforcement & Research, FBR, Islamabad in addition to his own duties, who is presently Director General, Directorate General of Reforms and Automation (Customs), Islamabad.
Ms. Rubina Athar (Pakistan Customs Service/BS-21) has been transferred to the post of Director General, Directorate General of Customs Valuation, Karachi from the post of Director General, Directorate General IPR Enforcement & Research (Customs), Islamabad.
Ms. Rubina Wasti (Pakistan Customs Service/BS-20) has been given the charge of Director General, (OPS) Directorate of Internal Audit (Customs), Karachi from the post of Director, Directorate General of Training & Research (Customs), Karachi.
The notification said that the officers who are drawing performance allowance prior to issuance of this notification shall continue to draw this allowance on the new place of posting.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- AM Best revises outlooks to negative for Farmers Mutual Fire Insurance Company 12-Nov-2019
- S&P upgrades Centene Corp by one notch to reflect its improved stand-alone credit quality 12-Nov-2019
- Overseas Pakistani workers remit $7.478 billion in four months 12-Nov-2019
- NAB Karachi arrests Haji Adam Jokhio 12-Nov-2019
- Locally assembles passenger car sales decline 56pc in October 2019 12-Nov-2019
- PIA to open its office at KCCI premises 12-Nov-2019
- SHC stays auction in petition by Hikmat Traders Notice of Contempt of Court issued to Collector, ADC, AC, Principal Appraiser PMBQ for Nov 14 12-Nov-2019
- SECP approves Growth Enterprise Market listing regulations 12-Nov-2019
- Lifenet Insurance launches Jibun 3 and Jibun 3 for Women 12-Nov-2019
- MODEC, Mitsui, MOL and Marubeni to proceed with the deepwater FPSO charter project in Brazil 12-Nov-2019