KARACHI: The offices of customs collectorates and Inland Revenue have been asked to submit the claims for grant of move-over for higher scale by August 31, 2014.
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) in a letter said that the concession of move-over to the next higher grade earlier admissible to all employees of the federal government from December 01, 1984, which was discontinued with effect from December 01, 2011.
The employees of the field formations who had become eligible for grant of move-over to next higher grade before December 01, 2011 pursue their request for move-over.
The FBR said that recently cases of some retired employees of Inland Revenue were placed before the Move-over Committee for grant of move-over to next higher grade.
The committee observed that the cases of move-over are being received in piece-meal. “These are time barred claims, unless supported with fresh legal instruments,” the letter said.
The FBR advised all such pending claims should be forwarded to the board by August 31, 2014 on the prescribed proforma along with certificate issued by the concerned audit office, for grant of move-over to next higher grade. Similarly reasons in each case for not submitting the claims in time should also be provided.
The FBR said that the cases submitted after August 31, 2014 would not be entertained for grant.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Real Estate Investors acquire properties for £7.45 million 18-Nov-2019
- FutureGov wins UK IT Award for best public sector IT project 18-Nov-2019
- Sage Group to sale Sage Pay for £232 million 18-Nov-2019
- Touchstone announces Coho-1 gas test of 17.5 mmcfd 18-Nov-2019
- CSV Bourbon Oceanteam 101 extends charter contract in Angola 18-Nov-2019
- Shearwater GeoServices awarded largest-ever 4D campaign in the Asia Pacific 18-Nov-2019
- PM approves establishment of national, provincial and divisional level Crossing Point Task Forces 17-Nov-2019
- ASO Preventive recovers smuggled Gutka worth Rs12.075 million 17-Nov-2019
- Bahrain Bourse lists BD 185 million Government Development Bond 17-Nov-2019
- ADX issues paper to facilitate develop platforms in the Crypto Asset space 17-Nov-2019