KARACHI: The Directorate General of Customs Valuation has determined the customs values of methylene chloride up to $550 per MT in order to reflect the prices as prevailing in the international market, according to notification.
The following customs values are assessed under Section 25-A of the Customs Act, 1969 included:
Methylene chloride with origin UK, Japan, Russia & all other origins under PCT code 2903.1200 will be assessed up to $500 to $550 per MT.
Meetings were held with all stakeholders including Federation of Pakistan and Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) and PCDMA to discuss the international values of methylene chloride.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Revenue Division constitutes Steering Committee for restructuring of FBR 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta comes hard on smuggling 15-Nov-2019
- Transit cargo replacement: Director of M/s E-Movers arrested 15-Nov-2019
- SHC to see whether its orders complied or else Petition by fabric importers 15-Nov-2019
- SHC orders provisional release of Pajero jeep 15-Nov-2019
- Adamas completes share sale and purchase agreement with Infinity Capital Group 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Intelligence Quetta seizes 89,000 liters of smuggled diesel 15-Nov-2019
- Middle Island seeks 10 exploration licenses in the northern territory 15-Nov-2019
- Hydrix signs $5 million loan facility with Pure Asset Management 15-Nov-2019
- Tokai Tokyo to invest $5.0 million in Singapore’s STO exchange operator ICHX 14-Nov-2019