KARACHI: The Model Customs Collectorate (MCC) of Exports has lodged an FIR against one Mohammad Ashraf S/o Haji Mohammad Din of M/s Creative Leather Industries for committing mis-declaration and submitting fake bank documents.
According to the details of the case, on a tip of, the Export Intelligence of MCC Exports intercepted 05 export consignments for which the exported had submitted fake documents (Form-E).
The Forms were said be to be issued by Bank Al-Habib main branch, but upon verification that the said documents had not been issued by Bank Al-Habib at all.
M/s Creative Leather Industries committed mis-declaration through submission of fake Form-E numbers amounting to Rs12.692 fraudulently to avoid realization of foreign remittances in Pakistan.
â€œSince the exporter (Creative Leather Industries) has fed fake and fabricated Form-E numbers in the computerized system of WeBOC, therefore they have violated the provisions of the Customs Act, 1969, Export Policy and Import Export control Act, 1950,â€ says the FIR No. S1/MISC/43/2013-EXP-EIB.
Efforts are being made to locate and apprehend the accused persons and further investigation is underway to unearth the previous fake Form-Es and non-realization of export proceeds in addition to duty drawback amounts if any claimed by the accused.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Revenue Division constitutes Steering Committee for restructuring of FBR 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta comes hard on smuggling 15-Nov-2019
- Transit cargo replacement: Director of M/s E-Movers arrested 15-Nov-2019
- SHC to see whether its orders complied or else Petition by fabric importers 15-Nov-2019
- SHC orders provisional release of Pajero jeep 15-Nov-2019
- Adamas completes share sale and purchase agreement with Infinity Capital Group 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Intelligence Quetta seizes 89,000 liters of smuggled diesel 15-Nov-2019
- Middle Island seeks 10 exploration licenses in the northern territory 15-Nov-2019
- Hydrix signs $5 million loan facility with Pure Asset Management 15-Nov-2019
- Tokai Tokyo to invest $5.0 million in Singapore’s STO exchange operator ICHX 14-Nov-2019