KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has warned all the officers/officials of the Division to seek prior NOC/approval from the Establishment Division before applying for employment with international organizations.
The FBR forwarded the directives of Cabinet Secretariat of Establishment Division that read that it has been noted with concern that while applying for employment with international organizations, government servants some time do not seek prior NOC/approval from Establishment Division, which amounts to violation of the Establishment DivisionÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s directives;
Ã¢â‚¬Å“No government servant shall approach the international agencies/foreign governments for seeking employment etc., directly.Ã¢â‚¬Â
When such government servants seek approval of competent authority for deputation after receiving offer of appointment without fulfilling procedural requirement of obtaining NOC from Establishment prior to applying for the job, their cases are likely to be declined as per governing instructions which create embarrassing position not only for the concerned government servants but also for the government of Pakistan before the international organizations, UN specialized agencies.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR decides to replace GST with VAT 21-Nov-2019
- Total’s Saft gets order for three Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers from TuuliWatti 20-Nov-2019
- Rostelecom to acquire data center provider DataLine 20-Nov-2019
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019