KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Tuesday notified further posting and transfers of BS-20 and BS-21 officers of Inland Revenue Services (IRS) and assigned Khawaja Tanveer Ahmed the post of Member (Internal Audit).
According to the order of transfers and postings of IRS officers made with immediate effect, the officers included:
Khwaja Tanveer Ahmed (IRS BS-21) posted as Member Internal Audit from the post of Chief Commissioner, Regional Tax Office – II, Karachi.
Ms. Shaista Abbas (IRS BS-21) has been assigned the post of Director General (Special Initiatives) to be stationed at Karachi from the post of Chief Commissioner RTO-III, Karachi.
Sikandar Aslam (IRS BS-21) posted as Member, FBR (HQ), Islamabad from the post of Chief Commissioner RTO, Sukkur.
Ahmed Saeed Siddiqui (IRS BS-20) assigned the responsibility of Chief Commissioner, RTO-III, Karachi from Commissioner Appeals, Karachi.
Ms. Lubna Farrukh Mirza (IRS BS-20) transferred as Chief Commissioner RTO-II, Karachi and directed to assume the charge after completion of National Management Cours. She was earlier posted as Commissioner HRM RTO Karachi.
Amir Ali Khan Talpur (IRS BS-20) has been assigned the position of Chief Commissioner RTO Sukkur from the post of Commissioner (Zone-I) RTO, Sukkur.
The FBR order said that the officers who were drawing performance allowance prior to issuance of this notification would continue to draw this allowance on the new place of posting.
All officers have been directed to relinquish/assume charge, using online HRMS facility made available to FBR or by using their IJP logins
It further directed that Rehmatullah Khan Wazir (IRS/BS-20) presently posted as CCIR (OPS), RTO, Karachi would look after the additional charge of the post of CCIR (OPS) RTO-II, Karachi till the charge assumption of Ms. Lubna Farrukh Mirza (IRS/BS-20) as CCIR (OPS) RTO-II, Karachi.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR decides to replace GST with VAT 21-Nov-2019
- Total’s Saft gets order for three Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers from TuuliWatti 20-Nov-2019
- Rostelecom to acquire data center provider DataLine 20-Nov-2019
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019