KARACHI: The Director General of Customs Valuation has rejected the review application of M/s International Petrochemicals Pvt. Ltd against Valuation Ruling No.487/2012.
International Petrochemicals had applied that sulphur price just like most of the commodities is published on weekly basis from London, which is the most authentic prevailing world market price data and acceptable throughout the world.
The DG Customs Valuation asked the applicant to furnish import documents but he did not furnish documents like proforma invoice, commercial invoice, bill of lading, packing list, L/C.
The appellant did not furnish import documents, thus failed to substantiate cause of his grievance with conclusive evidence.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“In view of aforesaid factual improprieties and legal infirmities, the review application merits no consideration and is accordingly rejected,Ã¢â‚¬Â the DG Customs Valuation noted in his order.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR decides to replace GST with VAT 21-Nov-2019
- Total’s Saft gets order for three Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers from TuuliWatti 20-Nov-2019
- Rostelecom to acquire data center provider DataLine 20-Nov-2019
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019