KARACHI: The Revenue Division is quite desperate to increase its revenue collection numbers for the fiscal year, which is evident from the unprecedented measures the Ministry of Finance and the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) are taking to boost the collection.
Most recently, the Ministry of finance has announced to remit whole amount of fine payable by a person against whom an amount of custom-duty is outstanding on account of any adjudication order or who has failed to pay any amount of custom duty or claimed inadmissible refund or drawback of custom duty due to any reason subject to the condition that the outstanding principal amount of duty is paid by June 30, 2013.
However, no one would be entitled to claim or take refund of any amount of fine already paid by or recovered from him before the issuance of this notification dated June 21, 2013.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR decides to replace GST with VAT 21-Nov-2019
- Total’s Saft gets order for three Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers from TuuliWatti 20-Nov-2019
- Rostelecom to acquire data center provider DataLine 20-Nov-2019
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019