KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has notified transfer and posting of two officers of Pakistan Customs Services (PCS).
Mumtaz Ali Khoso (Pakistan Customs Service/BS-19) has been transferred from the position of SA to Chairman FBR (HQ) Islamabad to the office of Additional Director, Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation, FBR, Karachi.
Omar Shafique (Pakistan Customs Service/BS-18) has been transferred from the office of Deputy Director, Directorate of Training & Research (Customs), Lahore to Deputy Director, Directorate of Internal Audit (customs), Karachi.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR decides to replace GST with VAT 21-Nov-2019
- Total’s Saft gets order for three Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers from TuuliWatti 20-Nov-2019
- Rostelecom to acquire data center provider DataLine 20-Nov-2019
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019