KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue has notified transfer of Ehtasham-ul-Haq Paracha, BS-16 officer of Customs Department, presently posted as Appraiser, Collectorate of Customs, (Appeals), Quetta, to the office of Appraiser, Model Customs Collectorate of Port Muhammad Bin Qasim, Karachi, with immediate effect and until further orders.
Moreover, Muhammad Afzal Sajid, BS-16 officer of Customs Department, presently posted as Inspector, Model Customs Collectorate, Multan, is transferred and posted as Inspector, Directorate of Internal Audit (Customs), Lahore.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR decides to replace GST with VAT 21-Nov-2019
- Total’s Saft gets order for three Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers from TuuliWatti 20-Nov-2019
- Rostelecom to acquire data center provider DataLine 20-Nov-2019
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019