KARACHI: The Establishment Division’s High Power Board (HPB) is scheduled to be convened on November 10, 2018 to consider promotions of BS-21 officers into BS-22. Prime Minister Imran Khan will chair the meeting to be held at PM Secretariat in Islamabad.
The HPB meeting is being held on the instructions of Supreme Court of Pakistan as several officers of Pakistan Administrative Service (PAS) had approached the apex court expressing reservations on the nominations of officers for the promotion in the top grade. However, there has been no confusion regarding nominations of officers of other groups.
It was also known that the case of Shaukat Ali (Member FBR) has been deferred as he is facing several inquiries by NAB and the department itself. As per the seniority criteria BS-21 officers of Customs Group Javed Ghani and Zahid Khokhar tops the list for promotion into BS-22.
The notification regarding promotion of BS-21 officers into BS-22 will be notified in a couple of days after the HPB meeting.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Engro Corporation announces PKR 7.5 billion investment in telecom infrastructure sector 26-Apr-2019
- Appellate Tribunal resorts to harassment and threatening Customs officials 26-Apr-2019
- Engro Corporation announces launch in telecom infrastructure sector following Q1 results 26-Apr-2019
- Dispute between FBR and SRB burdening textile contract manufacturers with double taxation 26-Apr-2019
- AM Best revises outlooks to positive for Kentucky Growers Insurance Company 26-Apr-2019
- AM Best revises outlooks to positive for NLV Financial Corporation and its insurance subsidiaries 26-Apr-2019
- Bank Al Habib’s earnings remain flat in Q1 2019 25-Apr-2019
- Shanghai Electric signs MOU with Saudi’s ACWA Power to co-develop global solar projects 25-Apr-2019
- Health, safety, environment laws available but enforcement too weak 25-Apr-2019
- K-Electric launches mobile app, web portal for customers 25-Apr-2019