KARACHI: Director Customs Valuation Karachi Iqbal Muneeb has determined the customs values of kitchen cabinets – CKD, SKD and SBU condition – and accessories thereof vide Valuation Ruling No.1340/2018.
It was brought to the notice of the Directorate that the values of kitchen cabinets – CKD, SKD and SBU condition – and accessories thereof, are being declared to customs at much lower values than the current international values.
It was also observed that certain importers were also declaring incorrect and incomplete description of the goods. Verifications by the authorities reaffirmed this position.
Therefore, an exercise was initiated for the determination of Customs values of kitchen cabinets and accessories in line with the prevailing prices in the international market.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Customs Intelligence Lahore recovers smuggled auto parts worth Rs70 million 24-May-2019
- PIA and Askari Bank launching co-branded credit card 24-May-2019
- Customs submits delay detention certificate in Sahara case 24-May-2019
- SHC restrains Pakistan Customs from coercive action against Shahzad Industries FIR’s lodged sitting at office 24-May-2019
- CapitaLand steps up capital management in China through funds platform 24-May-2019
- Tony Narvaez appointed Managing Director of AusNet Services 24-May-2019
- SGX welcomes Eagle Hospitality Trust to Mainboard 24-May-2019
- Global Ports Holding wins bid to acquire Goulette Shipping Cruise 24-May-2019
- 59 WTO partners step up commitments to help service suppliers 24-May-2019
- EU, Japan and US met in Paris 24-May-2019