KARACHI: A custom appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Justice Aqeel Ahmed Abbasi and Justice Mrs Ashraf Jahan on Thursday stayed auction of a Asphalt Paver machine.
The bench earlier heard Ms Dil Khurram Shaheen advocate, counsel for Ashraf D Baloch Construction Company which imported the paver machine.
She submitted that the respondent custom officials issued a notice on Oct 1, 2018 to the petitioner informing that as the importer failed to clear the consignment, the department is auctioning the same. The bench after hearing initial arguments by the counsel while staying the auction process issued notices to the respondent custom officials for Oct 29.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- SHC allows provisional release of coil sheets 19-Jan-2019
- Special Customs Appellate Tribunal dysfunctional since 15 days 19-Jan-2019
- Foreign currency buying selling rates 18-Jan-2019
- China, German promise closer financial cooperation 18-Jan-2019
- Oil climbs 1% on OPEC output cut, but US production robust 18-Jan-2019
- Facebook Ex-employee Criticises Social Media Giant For Lack of Diversity And Harassment 18-Jan-2019
- Mortgage rates stand pat as federal shutdown creates uncertainty about economy 18-Jan-2019
- Home Depot Stock Trades Lower on JPMorgan Price Cut 18-Jan-2019
- Flag hoisting at Custom House Karachi on January 26 18-Jan-2019
- Motor Dealers Association demands to allow commercial import of cars 18-Jan-2019