KARACHI: A custom appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Justice Aqeel Ahmed Abbasi and Justice Mrs Ashraf Jahan on Thursday stayed auction of a Asphalt Paver machine.
The bench earlier heard Ms Dil Khurram Shaheen advocate, counsel for Ashraf D Baloch Construction Company which imported the paver machine.
She submitted that the respondent custom officials issued a notice on Oct 1, 2018 to the petitioner informing that as the importer failed to clear the consignment, the department is auctioning the same. The bench after hearing initial arguments by the counsel while staying the auction process issued notices to the respondent custom officials for Oct 29.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- KE upgrades its site power grid station with GIS Technology 19-Apr-2019
- AM Best affirms the credit ratings of Royal Bank of Canada Insurance Company 19-Apr-2019
- Meeting on Tax Reforms held between FBR and World Bank 19-Apr-2019
- MCC JIAP tightens control on currency smuggling 19-Apr-2019
- 10 SGX stocks with China exposure rebound 25% in 2019 YTD 19-Apr-2019
- All criticize the timing, none opposed to Asad Umar’s removal 18-Apr-2019
- UK-Funded Karandaaz paving way for women led businesses 18-Apr-2019
- KCCI’s delegation discusses budget proposals with FBR 18-Apr-2019
- Foreign direct investment in Pakistan fell by over 50% 18-Apr-2019
- Asad Umar removed as finance minister, refuses energy minister portfolio 18-Apr-2019