KARACHI: MCC Preventive Karachi on the directives of Collector Dr. Iftikhar is observing a rigorous anti-smuggling drive and has foiled several attempts to transport smuggled goods in the last few days.
ASO MCC (Preventive), Karachi detained one Container No KKFU7618447 from Kathor near Superhighway Choke Point, containing Undyed Polyester Greige cloth 82 Bales/ Bundles 6,888 kgs worth Rs. 4,270,560/ and 12,055 kgs assorted polyester fabric worth Rs. 7,474,100/- along with Trawler bearing registration No TLF548 worth Rs 4000,000 and container Rs 500,000.
In another attempt ASO seized 140 Jute bags of betel nuts 14000 kgs along with one Hino Highwal Truck bearing registration NoTKD957 from Superhigh way area. The value of betel nuts is to the tune of Rs 347,2000 and value of Truck Rs. 3000,000.
ASO staff also recovered 1.5 Kgs Charas worth Rs. 150,000 from a passenger at Moachko Choke Point. ASO also detained one Toyota Land Cruiser Prado bearing Reg No E 1132, pending production of documents and verification thereof.
Total value of smuggled goods excluding conveyance n container in all the aforesaid cases is to the tune of Rs. 16.7 million.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Pakistan’s current account deficit narrows 29 percent in 11 months 20-Jun-2019
- ECC approves tax relief on import of ships 20-Jun-2019
- FPCCI to protest, strike if reservations on Finance Bill not addressed 19-Jun-2019
- Faisal Anis appointed executive committee member on GPC 19-Jun-2019
- KCCI terms requirement of CNIC detrimental to economic activities 19-Jun-2019
- SHC summons details of Prime Minister’s Yellow cab scheme 19-Jun-2019
- Petition by Steel Vision adjourned till June 26 19-Jun-2019
- NAB arrests Director SECP Zia Abbasi 19-Jun-2019
- Huawei founder says that the world relies on open collaboration for shared success 19-Jun-2019
- Exporters required uploading LC, bank registered contract with GD 19-Jun-2019