KARACHI: MCC Quetta is continuing with it’s Anti-smuggling campaign and seized smuggled goods worth Rs7.0 million along side vehicles used in smuggling worth Rs12 million.
On the directives of Collector Ashraf Ali, Additional Collector Zubair Shah and Deputy Collector Maqbool Baloch, MCC Quetta tightened the monitoring of the movement of goods.
the staff of Customs Check Post, Surab and Lakpass intercepted a truck No.TKS-068 and a coach No.BSA-282 and recovered 2500 cartons Tiles of Iran origin. The value of seized goods other than vehicles is around Rs.3.27 million.
In another case, Customs Staff Lakpass seized a bowser bearing registration No TMA-189 carrying 70 M.tons bitumen, smuggled from Iran. The CIF value of the seized bitumen is Rs.2.5 million.
Furthermore, in pursuance of credible information, staff of Customs Check Post. Kolpur raided on 23 Down Akbar Express train and seized 2280Kgs of foreign origin Betel Nuts of CIF value Rs.0.5 million. Besides, the staff of Customs check Post, Yaroo seized foreign origin cloth, school bags and other miscellaneous goods of CIF Rs.0.78 million.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- IRENA and RES4Africa partner to accelerate renewables in Africa 18-Jul-2019
- ECC imposes ban on export of wheat, wheat flour 18-Jul-2019
- Huawei to invest around $100 million in Pakistan this year 18-Jul-2019
- BOI organized B2B meetings for the US Pakistan Business Council delegation 18-Jul-2019
- Customs Intelligence recovers smuggled paracetamol worth $0.2 million 17-Jul-2019
- Director I&I advises Irshad Shah to continue as Superintendent ASO 17-Jul-2019
- Contempt notice issued to Commissioner RTO Corporate Sector, Zone 1 Sahara Welfare Association moves SHC 17-Jul-2019
- 7th FPCCI achievements awards ceremony on July 25th 17-Jul-2019
- Sales tax exemption on gas, electricity supply to hospitals withdrawn 17-Jul-2019
- FBR directs Customs to implement budgetary measures pertaining to the items listed in Third Schedule 17-Jul-2019