KARACHI: Director General Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has directed FIA Sindh to advise several persons from Sindh to appear at Supreme Court Registry Lahore on June 12, 2018 for hearing in Asghar Khan case.
Persons summoned before the court include Muzaffar Hussain Shah, Ghulam Ali Nizamani, Jam Mashooq, Jam Haider, Khursheed Shah, Arbab Ghulam Rahim, Imtiaz Sheikh, Yousuf Memon and Afaq Ahmed of MQM.
The late Air Marshal Asghar Khan had filed a petition in the court some 16 years ago seeking action against ex-army chief Gen Aslam Beg, former Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) director general Lt Gen Asad Durrani and then president late Ghulam Ishaq Khan accusing them of distributing Rs140 million among several politicians, including Mr Sharif, Javed Hashmi, Abida Hussain and Ghulam Mustafa Khar, to ensure defeat of Benazir Bhutto in the 1990 general elections.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- SHC stays encashment of security, releases goods 22-Jan-2019
- Provisional release of LED, inverters consignment ordered 22-Jan-2019
- Careem Pakistan proposes system for remittances, where expats can optionally invest 22-Jan-2019
- Power Minister orders measures to reduce line losses 22-Jan-2019
- Ministry preparing investor-friendly regulations for investment in Gwadar 22-Jan-2019
- FPCCI terms Gas infrastructure development Cess unjustified 21-Jan-2019
- Pakistan’s first AI Analyst/Advisor launched 21-Jan-2019
- PTCL hosts startups from NIC Peshawar 21-Jan-2019
- Foreign currency buying selling rates 21-Jan-2019
- SHC seeks compliance report in polythene bags case 21-Jan-2019