KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has notified transfers and postings of appraising officers within the collectorate with immediate effect.
Adnan Amin Malik is moved from Group-II to Recovery Cell. Mohammad Akram is moved from Group-VI to Securities Section. Nazia Ahsan is moved from Examination to Securities Section, Custodian of Securities. Junaid Ahmed from Examination to Group-I, recovery cell; Mashallah Kaloon from Securities Section to Examination; Kaleem Azmat Chatha from Group-I to Examination; Waqas Ishtiaq from Examination to Recovery Cell.
Upon joinng, Abul Ghafoor will look after Group-VI, audit cell; Malik Mohammad Naeem will join Group-II, R&D Section; Mohammad Farrukh Khan will join Group-VI, General Branch HQ; Imran Safi will join Group-V; Ghulam Mohammad will join Group-IV, User ID I&II; Amjad Hussain, Amjad Raja and Hafiz Mohammad Qaqsim will join examination; Imran Haider will join Group-I, AC/DC level Adjudication; Shahid Hussain will join Group-III, Law Cell; Fahim Ullah Khan will join Group-VII, ADC level adjudication, Securities section; Zaigham Ali will join Group-VI; Mohammad Rizwan will join One Customs, Customs Branch HQ and uon joining Mohammad Adil will join Group-VII, Securities section.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- SHC stays encashment of security, releases goods 22-Jan-2019
- Provisional release of LED, inverters consignment ordered 22-Jan-2019
- Careem Pakistan proposes system for remittances, where expats can optionally invest 22-Jan-2019
- Power Minister orders measures to reduce line losses 22-Jan-2019
- Ministry preparing investor-friendly regulations for investment in Gwadar 22-Jan-2019
- FPCCI terms Gas infrastructure development Cess unjustified 21-Jan-2019
- Pakistan’s first AI Analyst/Advisor launched 21-Jan-2019
- PTCL hosts startups from NIC Peshawar 21-Jan-2019
- Foreign currency buying selling rates 21-Jan-2019
- SHC seeks compliance report in polythene bags case 21-Jan-2019