KARACHI: The staff of MCC Peshawar posted at Torkham Station foiled and attempt to smuggle foreign currency out of the country and arrested an Afghan national identified as Tawab Khan.
Collector Peshawar Gul Rehman is keeping strict vigilance on the movement of Pakistani as well as Afghan nationals to and from Afghanistan. Resultantly, this is the second attempt, which has been foiled to smuggle foreign currency out of country in less than a week.
A sum of Euro 30,000 equivalent to Rs3.7 million was recovered from the possession of accused Tawab Khan. A case has been lodged an investigations are underway, Naeem Bukhari PRO Customs Peshawar informed.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- China, German promise closer financial cooperation 18-Jan-2019
- Oil climbs 1% on OPEC output cut, but US production robust 18-Jan-2019
- Facebook Ex-employee Criticises Social Media Giant For Lack of Diversity And Harassment 18-Jan-2019
- Mortgage rates stand pat as federal shutdown creates uncertainty about economy 18-Jan-2019
- Home Depot Stock Trades Lower on JPMorgan Price Cut 18-Jan-2019
- Flag hoisting at Custom House Karachi on January 26 18-Jan-2019
- Motor Dealers Association demands to allow commercial import of cars 18-Jan-2019
- NTDC, K-Electric caused loss of Rs451.7 million in 2016-17: Nepra 18-Jan-2019
- Federal Tax Ombudsman disposes off over 30,000 tax cases 18-Jan-2019
- K-Electric Board elects Ikram Sehgal as new Chairman 18-Jan-2019