KARACHI: The staff of MCC Peshawar posted at Torkham Station foiled and attempt to smuggle foreign currency out of the country and arrested an Afghan national identified as Tawab Khan.
Collector Peshawar Gul Rehman is keeping strict vigilance on the movement of Pakistani as well as Afghan nationals to and from Afghanistan. Resultantly, this is the second attempt, which has been foiled to smuggle foreign currency out of country in less than a week.
A sum of Euro 30,000 equivalent to Rs3.7 million was recovered from the possession of accused Tawab Khan. A case has been lodged an investigations are underway, Naeem Bukhari PRO Customs Peshawar informed.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- UAE’s Amlak Finance posts decline in profits for 2018 24-Mar-2019
- Sonata Software makes strategic investment in Retail10X, an AI company 23-Mar-2019
- Bonded carrier, Customs agent licenses of M/s Saif-ur-Rehman & Brothers revoked 23-Mar-2019
- MCC Jinnah International Airport reshuffles PAs, AOs 23-Mar-2019
- Domino’s Pizza first restaurant in Bangladesh breaks all sales records 23-Mar-2019
- Indian Clearing Corporation Limited recognized by Bank of England 23-Mar-2019
- Pakistan’s equities gain 0.6 percent 23-Mar-2019
- Increasing exports; surgical instruments industry urged to comply with the regulations of European Union 23-Mar-2019
- SECP holds session on AML/CFT obligations for NPOs and intermediaries 23-Mar-2019
- Customs seek time in suits by importers of solar LED’s 22-Mar-2019