KARACHI: The WeBOC project team has deployed the Module for the clearance of the bulk import cargo for the KPT administered customs areas.
Henceforth, all the IGMs pertaining to bulk cargo shall be filed through the automated module provided for in the WeBOC system.
All the stakeholders i.e. the shipping lines/agents, the concerned staff of the KPT, the clearing agents and the concerned examination staff at the wharf shall obtain user IDs from the office of the Deputy Collector (MIS) at the earliest so that the clearances can be made unhindered.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Engro Corporation announces PKR 7.5 billion investment in telecom infrastructure sector 26-Apr-2019
- Appellate Tribunal resorts to harassment and threatening Customs officials 26-Apr-2019
- Engro Corporation announces launch in telecom infrastructure sector following Q1 results 26-Apr-2019
- Dispute between FBR and SRB burdening textile contract manufacturers with double taxation 26-Apr-2019
- AM Best revises outlooks to positive for Kentucky Growers Insurance Company 26-Apr-2019
- AM Best revises outlooks to positive for NLV Financial Corporation and its insurance subsidiaries 26-Apr-2019
- Bank Al Habib’s earnings remain flat in Q1 2019 25-Apr-2019
- Shanghai Electric signs MOU with Saudi’s ACWA Power to co-develop global solar projects 25-Apr-2019
- Health, safety, environment laws available but enforcement too weak 25-Apr-2019
- K-Electric launches mobile app, web portal for customers 25-Apr-2019